A. 1. We'd go shopping if the shops were open tomorrow.
2. I'd order a lemonade if they had it.
3. Our neighbours would help if we asked them to.
4. If I needed a book on astronomy, I'd go to the library.
5. If he spoke English, he wouldn't need a translator.
B. 1. If the weather were fine, I'd go for a walk tomorrow.
2. If I were not on a diet, I'd eat this cake.
C. 1. The eruption has disrupted at European airports.
2. The engine of the trainsuddenly shut down.
3. He made a loss when he sold his business.
4. A lot of people all over the world are stranded in the airports.
5. Did she make a profit when she sold her flat?
6. Call the travel agency and say you cancel the trip you have booked.
7. Did this volcano eruption affect your plans?