1. When I came the lecture had already started.
2 They went to Moscow some days ago.
3. When I came he hadn't left yet, so we only had time for a few words.
4. When we came to the airport, the plane had already landed.
5. He suddenly understood that he had travelled in the wrong direction.
6. Our teacher speaks many foreign languages.
7. Who speaks with you?
8. He plays tennis.
9. I was going home when we met'.
10. My son plays the piano.
11. They had already translated this text last lesson.
12. You did this exercise last week.
13. We were discussing your plan yesterday at 10 o'clock.
14. It was raining when I went for a walk.
15. What were you doing there?
16. I don't write (haven't written) at the lesson.
17. Students were translating this text the whole lesson yesterday.
18. Has he come yet?
19. She said that she didn't like this book and tried to find a more interesting one.
20. The train leaves at 10.
21. When I saw him he was crossing the street.
22. While he was watering the garden it began to rain.
23. When Ann had finished her homework she turned on TV.