. My friend didn't make (some, any) mistakes in his test.
2. What (a, the, -) boring film! It's the most boring film I ever (see).
3. I'll be surprised if you (pass) your exams successfully.
4. Look! The bus (be) completely empty. There (be) nobody on it.
5. Nancy(look) like her father.
6. If you take the medicine, you (feel) better.
7. Linda (wait) for the bus when I saw her.
8. This car is expensive to run. It uses (much, many) petrol.
9. How long you (know) him?
10. Excuse me, I (look) for a phone box. Is there any around here?
11. When you (return) home, you will see a lot of changes.
12. What you (do) when your mother called you?
13. They (speak) only English in class.
14. There are (many, a lot, few) of tourists visiting our town in summer.
15. We need money for the bus. How (many, much) have we got?
16. Abig car (use) a lot of petrol.
17. I was very surprised when I (meet) him there.
18. What time do you come (to, at, in, -) home from school?
19. I closed the door quietly because he (try) to sleep.
20. I thought the film (be) a big success