1. What is your name? - My name is Shirley Frank.
2. What is your address? - My address is 175 Grand Central Parkway.
3. What is your phone number? - My phone number is 718-1930.
4. Where are you from? - I am from New York.
5. I am a pupil.
6. My father is not a teacher, he is a scientist.
7. Are your aunt a doctor? - Yes, she is.
8. Are they at home? - No, they are not at home, they are at work.
9. My brother is a worker. He is at work.
10. Are you an engineer? - Yes, I am.
11. Is your sister a typist? - No, she is not a typist, she is a student.
12. Is your brother at school? - Yes, he is .
13. Is your sister at school? - No, she is not at school.
14. My sister is at home.
15. Is this your watch? - Yes, it is.
16. She is an actress.
17. This is my bag.
18. My uncle is an office worker.
19. He is at work.
20. Helen is a painter. She has some fine pictures. They are on the walls. She has much paper. It is on the shelf. The shelf is brown. It is on the wall. Helen has a brother. He is a student. He has a family. His family is not in St. Petersburg, it is in Moscow.