Fill in the gaps with something, somebody, nobody, nothingi, everything, everybody, anything, anybody.
1. Look! ... is coming out of the headteacher's office.
2. ... likes Tom Cruise's new film. It is very boring.
3. Can you hear ... ?
4. There's ... in your fridge to eat. I'm very hungry.
5. I always invite ... I know to my parties.
6. He doesn't have any friends because he doesn't like ....
7. The police are outside. They are looking for ....
8. What do you want to eat? — ..., I'm not hungry.
9. Does ... live in that white house over there?