The verbs look, sound, taste, smell, feel describe senses. We use adjectives after these verbs.
Examples: look good, sound great, taste horrible, smell delicious, feel hot
Complete the sentences with a suitable adjective.
bitter, dizzy, lovely, sad,silly,sweet,tasty
1. You look___in your new dress. Where did you buy it?
2. I felt a bit____when everyone langhed at my new outfit.
3. Your new perfume smells too___. I feel___when I'm next to yiou.
4. The food looks very____. Can we eat it now?
5. He sounded_____on the phone. What's happened?
6. The fruit juice is off. It tastes_______