1. Write in Passive Voice.
1) Postmen deliver letters every day
2) A lot of people play football
3) We visited our best friends in their place yesterday.
4) Our family has received the Xmas greeting from in relatives
5) My Granny has just cooked the apple cake
6) Tom Brown will buy a new Ford next week.
2. Fill in the modals: need to; must; have to; can.
1) A good football player ... train a lot.
2) You don't ... take the umdrella, I've got one.
3) ... you swim well?
4) ... I can him now?-No, You ...
5) If you don't want to play basketball, you ... do jogging
6) She ... hurry, it's dangerous.