12. Do you know where your brother is? - Oh, I met him an hour ago, at Richmond Brigde.
13. Do you know where your brother was last night? - He spent the evening with his friends.
14. Where is Dorothy? - She is outside. She is playing with her baby sister.
15. What did Dorothy do last night? - She studied French and talked to her friends on the phone. => Did she study hard? - Yes, of course, she did.
16. John is working in the garden at the moment. He likes doing this although he hated it when he was younger.
17. Would you like to spend the weekend with us? - Sorry, I won't be able.