1. The teacher had examined.
2. I remembered, I had left.
3. All my friends were, I had passed.
4. Poor Oliver lay, Sikes had left.
5. He opened, looked, tried, what had happened.
6. All the passengers saw, the old man had travelled.
7. We came, he had returned.
8. My friend visited, he had lived.
9.They entered, the performance had begun.
10. My mother told, she had received.
11. Where had you worked, you entered.
12. He had studied, he entered.
13. Lanny said, he had got.
14. The boy wanted, he had organized.
15. Lanny did not know, who had attacked.
16. The girl was, she had found.
17. He remembered, he had not rung.
18. The train reached, he had made.
19. My uncle had left, he hurried.
20. She thought, Gert and Lanny had quarrelled.