1.Did the Edison's invention pave yhe way to the immense use of electricity in the 20th century?
When did Edison's invention pave the way to the immense use of elecrisity?
What did Edison's invention pave in the 20th century?
3. Who were become interest in experiments with the human voice?
What was interested by Alexandr Bell and his brother?
Did Alexander Bell and his brother become (и дальше переписываешь до конца)
4. Who was a teacher of the deaf after graduating from the University of London?
When did he be a teacher of the deaf?
Was he be a teacher of a deaf after graduating from the University of London?
5. What was called the phonautograph?
Did this little machine that he call the (и дальше переписываешь)
Who give a name phonautograph to this little machine?
6. What was connected with the transmitter across the room?
Did the telephone (переписывай дальше)
Where did the telephone connected with the transmitter?
7. Whose invention was (переписыаай)
What was immediately called the greatest of the time?