Вопросы и ответы: нужно правильно их соотнести.
1) What books in your opinion are worth reading?
2) Who is what white - haired dignified gentleman?
3) Why did you say the Browns were lucky?
4) Why are you sure dad will not change opinion?
5) Where is he going wearing a tie and his best suit?
6) Why do you say you can not play the piano as you used to?
7) When was the old woman`s funeral held?
8) Why does David look so detached?
9) What were old school desks like?
10) Can you describe his house?
11) Where is your parcel?
12) Can you help me? I can not detach the handle from the frying pan.
a) They bought their new house at a ridiculous price.
b) He said no so firmly.
c) On December, 12.
d) To Alice`s wedding.
e) I do not know. Maybe he is not interested in our discussion.
f) Certainly. It is a detached house with a red roof.
g) Informative ones.
h) On the desk. It is tied with a blue ribbon.
i) Mr Robinson, the Headmaster of John`s school.
j) No problem.
k) In fact they were desks with wooden benches attached to them.
l) My fingers have gone stiff.
P.S. : ВСЕ СЛОВА НАПИСАНЫ ПРАВИЛЬНО.