Помогите с тестом :)
1. People always have___hopes for___better life in___future.
a) -,a,the. b) the,-,the. c) the,the,the. d) -,-,the.
2. I need___before I make a decision.
a) more informations b)a few more information c) furter information
d) many information
3.Don't bother, I won't listen to your___will do me no good.
a)advice, it b)advise, it c)advices, they d)advises, they
4.I'm going to the wedding on Saturday. ___is getting married.
a)a friend of me b)a friend of mine c) mine friend d) a friend of my
5. He has earned so___money that he has decided to help the poor.
a) much b) many c) little d) few
6. He's a fast runner. I can't run as___as he.
a) fast b) fastly c) faster d) fastest
7. Tomorrow I've got to be at work at 7 a.m., but I'm not used___so early.
a)to get up b) to getting up c) for getting up d) get up
8. When we are in the library, we___not make any noise.
a) could b) can c) must d) might
9. Money___the root of all evil in our life.
a) are b) were c) have been d) is
10) I have lost my key again. I___things. I lose things too often.
a) always lose b) am always losing c) have always lost d) was always losing