Underline the correct item. 1
1. She lives very near / nearly to the school .
2. Jack near / nearly crashed his car yesterday.
3. The prisoners can move around free/freely.
4. I got this pen free/freely with a magazine.
5. His story sounds high/highly unlikely.
6. We could see the bird's nest high/highly up in the tree.
7. Roger was late/lately for work every day last week.
8. I haven't been feeling very well late/lately.
9. He tried hard/hardly to solve the problem, but he couldn't do it.
10. The music was so loud that I could hard/hardly hear what he was saying