Open the brackets. Use the right pronouns and the right forms of the verbs.
Model: I've given you some money. Where (is /are) (it/ they)? - Where is it?
1. What's the news? - (It / They) (is / are) bad.
2. My friend has earned a lot of money. He gave (it / them) to his mother.
3. This summer I learned a lot about people. This knowledge (help / helps) me make friends.
4. My grandfather has a good library. I really want to get access to all (this these) information.
5. Don't follow his advice. (It / They) (is / are) never good.