1.John R. R. Tolkien wrote his famous novel "The Lord of the Rings" in 1965.
2. In Bangladesh people celebrate New Yen in April.
3. "Our team will win the prize," said the boy.
4. Most people in the country speak English.
5. The students use computers at the lesson.
6. Joseph Turner painted this unforgettable landscape.
7. The writer will publish his new book next year.
8. The girl cleaned the room yesterday.
9. "I'll collect the books from you," said Jim.
10. A group of artists organized this original exhibition.
11. Their team lost the game yesterday.
12. Thousands of tourists visit London every month.
поставить предложения в Passive Voice
формулу и как вы всё это делали писать не надо