1) competition from the Far East - many Far East factories are business rivals, they produce goods and sell them in our country. Their good is cheap and popular.
2) the company is rethinking its future plans - the company change some their future plans.
3) priorities - order something to the first position.
4) the High Street - the central or main street
5) to withdraw from the High Street - leave the main street
6) a corner shop - a shop at the corner of the street
7) professoinaly butched meat - a shop where you can buy meat or a person whoo sells meat
8) pre-selected flowers - flowers chosen before selling
9) major supermarket - the main and big shop