Multi-part verbs Read these sentences and find the two words in the wrong place. Then rewrite the sentences correctly. Короче просто переместить два предлога
1. He has raised money into research for spinal injuries. He has raised money for research into spinal injuries.
2. He was famous in his great films but he appeared at the Oscar ceremony for a wheelchair.
3. He fell on a horse and doctors did not expect him to survive but they are working from a cure
4. After the accident he sometimes felt sorry from himself but he did not suffer for depression.
5. The doctors didn't think he would pull tp but after two hours' sleep he finally came throught and opened his eyes.
6. He and his wife have always got up really well and she never gave on hope.