1) If I (see) some schoolboys beating a smaller boy, I (try) to stop the violence.
2) If my team (lose) the game, I (congratulate) the other team on their victory.
3) If I (see) a person refusing to eat some food because of his/him religion, I (try) to know more about the religion.
4) If a disabled child (come) up to me, I (talk) to him like any other person.
5) If my brother (break) my cassette-recorder, I (forgive) him.
6) If I (not to agree) with what my friend says, I (listen) to him/her attentively.
7) If I (hear) a person tell a joke about people of a certain nationality, I (say) that it is not fair.