Translate the following sentences paying attention to the underlined words:
1. he used to wander in the hills last summer.
2. the government has to do the best to revive the polluted environment.
3. a pleasant linden blossom smell could be distinguished at a distance.
4. when walking throughthe park they could hear the rustling of the trees.
5. lost of people dislike the poplar in blossom as it is very allergic.
6. they say that the free areas in Moldova's codri will be planted with ash, maple and acacia.
7. the alleys in the park were lined with willows.
8. swallows and nightingales are the first birds to come from the South in spring
9. a gret number of birds like owls, eagles, larks, hawks are disappearing nowadays becaume of the polluted environment.