1)Put in among, between or opposite.
1. She is standing ... a crowd of children.
2. We'll come and see you some time ... Christmas and New Year.
3. Emma is sitting ... Jim and Ann.
4. I can't see you ... so many people.
5. I saw a letter ... some old photographs.
6. - Can you tell me where the supermarket is?
- It's on the left. ... the bank and the post office.
7. The lift stopped ... two floors of the hotel.
8. His house is in a very beautiful place ... the trees.
2) Complete the sentences. Use the correct form of the words in brackets.
1. These books are (we). These books are (they). - Books are on the table (we). - are on the disk (they).
2. This coat is (Tom). That coat is (Mary). - is brown (he). - is blue (she).
3. This notebook is (I). That notebook is (you). - has - name on it (I).
4. - house is in Oxford Street (Jim).
- is in Bond street (we).
- house has three rooms (we).
- has four rooms (we).
5. This is - pen (I). That one is (you).
- is in - pocket (I). - is on - one desk (you).