Complete the sentences with the correct form of the verb in brackets.
1) I don't have any money with me. If I ____(have) some money, I ____ (buy)
2)What ____(you/do) if you ____ (see) Johny Depp in the supermarket?
3)If Peter and Sarash ____ (not live) so far away, we ____ (visit) them more often.
4) Mark ____ (go out) tomorrow night if he ____ (not have to) study for the exam on Friday.
5) I know Kate doesn't have a computer, but ____ (she/use) one if she ____ (have) one?
6) I'm sure my teacher ____ (know) if my brother ____ (do) my homework for me.
7) If you ____ (not work), what _____ (you/do) durind the day?
8) If I _____ (not like) livimg in a city, I _____ (not live) in the centre of London.