my first newspaper a year ago. It doesn't mean I had never read a newspaper before that.
- When I was younger I usually read the newspapers my parents got or bought.
- It is delivered to my door every weekend. So now I have my own source of news. And as it is a huge newspaper which consists of dozens of pages, I read it from Sunday to next Saturday.
- I've been reading my newspaper for a year and I've always been happy with it. It provides me with a balanced view of the world.
- It includes an amazing sports page! It's the first thing I read. But don't quote me on that!
- I hope it will remain as interesting and unbiased as it is now.