1. Complete the sentences with will, shall (’ll) + the following verbs.
1. Don’t worry about the exam. I’m sure you’ll pass.
2. Why don’t you try on this jacket? It_____________ nice of you.
3. You must meet George sometimes. I think you____________ him.
4. It’s raining. Don’t go out. You _________________ wet.
5. Do you think people_____________________ longer in the future?
6. Goodbye. I expect we __________________________ again before long.
7. I’ve invited Sue to the party, but I don’t think she __________________________.
8. When the new road is finished, my journey to work____________________________ much shorter.