Сопоставьте буквы с цифрами
6. Who is twice shy?
7. Who is King in the kingdom of the blind?
8. Why do bagpipers walk when they play?
9. Make up a sentence with the word "before"?
10. What do we do with one stone?
11. What is worth two tomorrows?
12. Can February march?
13. What do you call Santa's helpers?
14. Why are you late, Johnny?
15. Why do witches have brooms?
A. No, but April may.
B. One today.
C. Two plus two be four.
D. Vacuum cleaners are too heavy!
E. There is a sign "School—go slow".
F. Once bitten.
G. All of them!
H. One-eyed man.
I. Kill two birds.
J. To get away from the noise.
K. Subordinate clauses!