complete the sentences.
1) i don't know the answer. if i knew the answer, i'd tell you.
2) I have a car. I couldn/t travel very much if i didn't have a car.
3) I don.t want to go out. If i ...... to go out, i'd go.
4) We haven'tgot a key. If we ...... a key, we could get into the house.
5) I'm not hungry. I would have something to eat if i ..... hungry.
6) Sue enjoys her work. she wouldn't do it if she ...... it.
7) You can't drive. If you ........ drive, I would lend you my car.
8) He speaks too fast. I could understand him better if the ...... more slowly.
9)I have a lot to do today. if i ...... so much to do, we could go out.