!!!!Помогите срочно!!!!Решите на 4или на 5
Use the where necessary to complete the sentences.
1) ... blind can learn to read with the help of their fingers. 2) She became ... blind at the age of ten. 3) She looked ... young enough to be his daughter. 4) This government has helped ... rich but has done nothing to help ... poor. 5) A special school for ... deaf is being built in our town. 6) Mr Morrison asked us to speak more loudly, as he was rather ... deaf. 7) ... deaf, ... blind and ... dumb are the categories of people who may have problems finding a job. 8) This part of the city is ... old and very beautiful. 9) What do we call people who can't hear: do we call them ... deaf or ... dumb? 10) Alice is too ... young to drive a car. 11) The number of ... unemployed people is rising all the time.
Cross out the odd word.
1) preserve, claim, deed, exist, tear
2) allow, claim, tear, date, citizen
3) date, claim, may, likely, faint
4) preserve, citizen, likely, worry, stupid
5) unemployed, unsuccessful, understand, unhappy, unlikely.