1. How do you get the news?
2. Do you
prefer to get the news from the radio, television or newspapers? Why?
3. What’s The News this Week? Which news stories do you remember?
4. Are you more interested in what is happening in your country or in other countries? Why?
5. Can you name three most important problems that affect the world today? Are they discussed in mass media? Which of them concern you personally?
6. Do you watch television most days of the week? What is your favourite programme?
7. Do you sometimes read or look through magazines and newspapers written in English? If you do, where can you get them?