Present, Past, Future Simple, Present,Past, Future Continuous.
(not/to disturb) her yesterday.
2. The water (to boil) at 100 degrees Celsius.
3. Look! The man (to try)to open the door of the car.
4. What he (to do) when you (to see) him yesterday?
5. I (not/to know) the way to the market.
6. They (to study) at school last year.
7. I (not/to do) it tomorrow.
8. At 10.30 yesterday I (to sleep).
9. You (to do) a lot of housework yesterday?
10. Listen! What they (to talk) about?
11. You (to believe) in God?
12. Soon they (to be) back..
13. Yesterday my parents (not/to watch) TV from 5 till 7.
14. She (to buy) a dress last Friday.
15. What your father (to do) now? - He (to waster) the flowers.
16. Where you (to go) to the next week-ends?
17. When we (to play) in the yard yesterday it suddenly (to start) raining heavily.
18. He (to study) at the evening department?
19. Now I (not/to learn) Criminal law, I (to learn) French.
20. We (to go) out of town next Sunday if the weather (not/to change).