B Choose the correct word a, b, or c to complete 1–10.
a) into b) onto c) out
(2) We _ many difficult subjects at the University last year
a) learned b) learn c) have learned
(3) Next month the workers of the enterprise _________high salaries.
a) get b) got c) will get
(4) The chief-accountant always salary to his employees twice _________ a month.
a) - b) during c) in
(5) Last week customers of this bank got long-term loans _________ interest.
a) with b) under c) on
(6) The students of this group _________already all the exams and tests.
a) passed b) have passed c) pass
(7) The rate of currency exchange has _________increased in Karelia this year.
a) much b) very c) so
(8) The clerks of this bank always help clients to fill _________ applications and form documents.
a) out b) in c) -
(9) Have you ever _________ consumer credits in city private banks?
a) took b) taken c) taking
(10) Customers of town supermarkets often get _________ for low quality goods.
a) payments b) fee c) repayment