1. Den studies at the University.
2. They usually
buy newspapers in the morning.
3. The teacher asks many questions.
4. He entered the Law faculty.
5. My friend saw an interesting film yesterday.
6. They got to the country by bus.
7. Nick will work as a teacher.
8. We shall make coffee for him.
9. Her cousin will go abroad next week.
Раскройте скобки, употребив Present Indefinite:
1. Nurses (look) after patients in hospitals.
2. Ann plays the piano, but she (not, play) it very well.
3. In Britain most shops (close) at 5.30 p. m.
4. At night when it (get) dark, they (switch) on the TV or the radio and (listen) to music.
5. Mr Brown often (go) to the cinema but his wife (not to go) very often. She (prefer) to stay at home and to watch TV.