1)While I (was waiting/waited/have waited) for him to call up, he (had/was having/have had) a good time in the bar.
writing)this exercise yesterday at 8 o'clock.
3) He(has invited/was inviting/invited) me to the party yesterday.
4) I( passed\have passed/was passing) my exam in history to day.
5) He (read/has read/was reading) a book two days ago.
6)They(have seen/saw/were seeing) this film last week/
7) She(painted/has painded/was painting) the picture when I came.
8)I(wade/have made/was making)my report when you entered the ball.
9) They(learnt/were learning/ have learnt) the new words yesterday from three till seven.
10)It(rained/has rained/ was raining) this week.